lunes, 31 de diciembre de 2018

postgraduate studies

Hi boggers how are you? I hope are you fine.
In this blogg im going to write about my next degrees of study. Respect to this I would to like mention that i really like the social part of knowledge however i think that this work is an personal develpment. For this I would like to study any matter related to scientific knowledge and geography,
in this sense i would like to study something related to the glaciers in Magallanes for example or to the hydrology in some country pioneer in this knowledge, I pay special attention to issues related to water because it is a resource that is in serious danger and even more is a vital resource for human development, so that its proper management is a special ingredient before the territorial order.  In this context I would like to study an course directed to people with little time so I prefer a short but intense course. In the same way I would like it to be a course that is not intended for the academy or for research but rather I hope to obtain practical skills to provide solutions to the needs of people who inhabit a particular territory. 
Good friends and friends I hope you also have an idea to continue feeding your neurons in the future that have a very good week. Goodbye.



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Hi blogger how are them? In this blogg I will write about the inglish asignature that im to studyding in the university. As far as my...