viernes, 14 de diciembre de 2018

my opinion about social issues


hi bloggers today Im going to write about my opinion on issues in relation to the context to of our society and our behavior.
in this sense I would like to write about:
climate change: this issues is very interesting to me. I think that the concern of understanding the principal process is the application of public political. in this sense I think that the negation of the climate change is a problem of ignorance and disregard of common welfare. also I think that is very important for our future to change our habits and take care of the environment.

recycling: in this topic I would like to write that this new practice is an answer to our irresponsibility in relation to the way we have treated environment and development of the territory. I think that the recycling is a habit that we have to add in our life. However, I think that this process is a welfare measure, but because does not end whit the excessive consumption.
in relation to this two topic I would like to mention that this process answer to the system of the political in Chile but above all to the political class. In order to this I think that we are represented by politician’s incompetent and to which only they care about the money. Also these politicians are responsible of that the public political does not response to the needs of the society. An example for this is the legalization of the marijuana or the option to abort for any cases.

My opinion in favor about the legalization of the marijuana and the abort for any cases responds to freedom of determination of the people.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Hi blogger how are them? In this blogg I will write about the inglish asignature that im to studyding in the university. As far as my...