viernes, 30 de noviembre de 2018

my 2018


Hi bloggers how are you? I hope are fine
In this post i going to wrint about my 2018. This year its has been very different because i have learned how to be a mom and a student at the same time. This has been the most interesting, dificult and beautiful challange of my live. According to this in the year 2018 i experimented an metamorphosis and y think that im a new person.
In this context i will have write that my son has changed my perspective of life transforming in the most important for me.
 How i mentioned this years its has been very difficult and it has been reflected in my performance at the university so my grades have not  been so good but this not is really important for me .
Other aspect of my life in the 2018 is the sports specifically the climbing, respecto to this i feel very happy because later of a pregnat i was able to train again not as i would like but it has served me to again to start .
I would like stand out that i feel that this years has been very quick and i have a lot things in my mind before  the 2019 thing as the garden school, an a job for the weekend or my vacation with my son.
Fine friends i hope your 2018 have a good final  


1 comentario:

Hi blogger how are them? In this blogg I will write about the inglish asignature that im to studyding in the university. As far as my...