lunes, 31 de diciembre de 2018

Blog Syllabuss


Hi bloggers how are you? I hope are you fine.
Today im going to write about my  holidays en the desert. I remember this vacations with special emotion  because it was a first holidays with my son, he was a two months of life. the place that we are visit it was calama and caldera in the north of Chile. with my family we were very anxious to see the flowerful desert inasmuch as the news of that date said that never before had this phenomenon happened so intensely. I remember that my pather and mother they wanted to go by car while my partner and I by plane so at the end we went by car and so we could travel more places in the few days we were there. Today i think it was a very good decision since we knew some very rich beaches and we saw the desert and its flowers in their maximum expression. Without a doubt it is a landscape that I will never forget.



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Hi blogger how are them? In this blogg I will write about the inglish asignature that im to studyding in the university. As far as my...