lunes, 31 de diciembre de 2018

Hi blogger how are them?
In this blogg I will write about the inglish asignature that im to studyding in the university.
As far as my experience on university English courses, I can say that these have been quite difficult for me, not because the teachers or the institution is bad, but because I have a bad foundation from the school, which means a disadvantage in these situatio. However, I have learned a lot in these last two years, at least I understand a little more than before and I have improved my writing skills in this language. Respect to this I can say that the constant use of the blog during English 3 and 4 has meant a very useful tool to train these skills in my daily life. In the same way I can say that my performance in this subject has been damaged by the lack of constancy in the study and the lack of time to practice it.
That is why I have taken the decision to start watching series, movies and listening to music in English, optimizing the time I spend in leisure by accustoming my ears to this language. In the same way I think, in the near future,  I to will course  an intensive English course to improve my skills as a professional and have a tool to learn about other cultures.

I hope that your experiences in this field are better than mine and that they have considerably improved their language skills as well as your listening and writing skills.
good bloggers I hope you have a very good week and keep practicing your English, we see you have fun.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Hi blogger how are them? In this blogg I will write about the inglish asignature that im to studyding in the university. As far as my...