viernes, 12 de octubre de 2018

my best holidays


Hi bloggers how are you?
today i´m going to write about my  best holidays these were in brazil in the 2011, this vacation its really spacial to me because during two week  i share great experiences and very nice places  with my family among them  my little brother, my mother , father and three friends . In this ocation we learned about other culture and about other perspectives of sight. Also i remember that the beaches  of brazil are really entertaining but no more that the caipiriñas. in this days we visited the corcobado pan de azucar buzios in this place it was the firse time that i went in buggy and rio mainly rio de janeiro because this city is really amazing .
in this moment of my life i still attending school for this i enjoyment the place and the culture of the territory and not of thas party's and the other substances.
fine bloggers i hope not to have bored whit my history and have remembered a good holiday or hat they have wanted to know brazil. bye



4 comentarios:

Hi blogger how are them? In this blogg I will write about the inglish asignature that im to studyding in the university. As far as my...